How the NJ Debt Settlement Attorneys Help
Many people face difficult financial situations. The reasons are many. Some are laid off due to no fault of their own, some see finances get away from them due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. medical bills), other reasons can also be found.
Filing bankruptcy in New Jersey may be a solution for some situations. For others, it is simply not practicable. Managing debt is a formidable task. Repaying it in its entirety, in light of oppressive interest and other charges, can mean many years of repayment and less money available for other pursuits.
Fortunately, there are solutions available. To learn about these, contact us now for a debt consultation. We are NJ Debt settlement lawyers – specialists- and can lay out available options to debtors. Debt settlement is one such option.
NJ Debt Settlement Attorney Process
As part of our consultations, we:
- Review your current financial situation, including your income, assets and debts.
- Review your current budget needs so we can see what you can afford.
- Analyze the amount and terms of your unsecured debt.
- If you have the financial means to settle certain debts, and NJ bankruptcy Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 are not viable alternatives, we will use our experience and expertise to reach out to your creditors, informing them we have been retained as counsel and instruct that all future correspondence be directed to our office.
- Establish a dialog with your creditors and negotiate an appropriate settlement for your situation.
- Will help you set up a savings plan to acquire the settlement amount.
With hard work and a little luck your debts will become manageable, your life less stressful and credit rating on the rise. The whole process can take as little as six months but could take a few years to complete. We walk you through every step of the way.
How Do You Start with a NJ Debt Settlement Lawyer?
Call us now for a free debt consultation. We are a low pressure operation. If it makes sense to retain us, you will make that decision. Either way, you will have a better grasp of both your financial situation and the options available to you. If has become unmanageable, give us a call. We are here to help, and are at your service. Call today, there is no obligation (732) 612-3693.